| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Chapter 8, page 75, Ref. Section 12.17

Author Topic: Chapter 8, page 75, Ref. Section 12.17
JPM42

- posted November 16, 2011 08:34 AM      Profile for JPM42           Edit/Delete Post 
I tried searching to see if I could find an answer before submitting but to no avail. In my book on page 75, the "In Depth Review" box indicates an expansion of topics in paragraph 12.17. My book does not have a paragraph 12.17, it is "Reserved". There are other sections 12.18 etc but wondering if my book my be missing something I need to study.
Your advice will be appreciated
Jack Moore

David Burch

- posted November 16, 2011 11:16 AM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for this note. Normally we would say since you are registered in the online course it would be best to post questions inside the classroom, but as you have done, this is the best place for this one since it affects the text book in general which many have that are not in the course...

so this is in fact a mistake in the book. That section was divided up and the content added to various other parts of the book, so that cross reference should have been removed. We will make a note of this in the tech support section, and remove this special in-depth link on the next printing.

In the meantime, since there were numerous subjects referenced there, if you will please say what aspect of current reckoning you were looking for we can direct you to that part specifically.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation