| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Navigation Rules   » Public Discussion of the Nav Rules   » random question generator

Author Topic: random question generator
Robert Spall

- posted August 08, 2008 12:34 PM      Profile for Robert Spall           Edit/Delete Post 
Could you unlock the random question generator for me.
David Burch

- posted August 08, 2008 01:52 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Robert,
that should be open to you now as long as your webcard is valid. Please post a follow up here if you cannot get in.

JacquiG

- posted blank , 1920      Profile for JacquiG           Edit/Delete Post 
I am getting the exact same error message when I attempt to generate a quiz...are you able to assist me?
Jacqui

David Burch

- posted March 11, 2009 04:15 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
You have been added to the list. This has so far not been automatic, but set individually as requested. If you had requested it, we missed it.

It is set now for your use. In the past it was only available without request for those signed up in the rules course, but i think we will change this to make it open to all webcard holders without request.

thanks for (indirectly) motivating that change!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation