| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Emergency Navigation   » Public Discussion of Emergency Navigation   » New webpage of Emergency Navbook

Author Topic: New webpage of Emergency Navbook
David Burch

- posted February 09, 2007 09:06 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
We have started a new webpage for notes and updates on the emergency Navigation book. This will include notes on the first edition as well as the upcoming new second edition... scheduled for March, 2008.

See New Emergency Nav Book page.

south

- posted March 03, 2007 04:19 AM      Profile for south           Edit/Delete Post 
I lent my copy to a 'friend', and that was three years ago. I have looked around for another copy but to no avail. I'm looking forward to the new edition (which won't be lent out)- the old edition was a work of art.
David Burch

- posted March 03, 2007 08:35 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
We do have an electronic version of the book available at ebook edition. It can only be ready from the computer screen, but figures can be screen captured to print for practice, and it is fully searchable which is a great asset.

Also our new elibra reader version 2 will be online shortly and it lets you add notes to the book, make highlights and save your own bookmarks, plus a couple more neat features.

rick

- posted March 05, 2007 03:00 PM      Profile for rick           Edit/Delete Post 
i got my copy of the '83 (i think) edition from an amazon.com used-book source a few weeks ago - in great condition, and a bargain - i think there are others still listed there
M. C. Rowley

- posted May 22, 2007 08:51 PM      Profile for M. C. Rowley           Edit/Delete Post 
Although I am not currently participating in the emergency navigation course I could not pass up this bargain: I found a brand new copy of the first edition (first paperback printing 1990)in an Albuquerque, NM bookstore for $16.95. Yes, I did purchase this book.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation