| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   »   » About Starpath WebCards   » After I get my WebCard, do I need any special software to view any content?

Author Topic: After I get my WebCard, do I need any special software to view any content?
David Burch

- posted February 08, 2006 04:18 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
After I get my WebCard, do I need any special software to view the content in the Resources and Online courses?
For much of it you do not, but there are some documents in the Resources that require Adobe's Acrobat Reader, available at no charge from www.adobe.com, and some use the Starpath Elibra Reader, also available at no charge from the elibra section of our web site— it is very quick to download and install. Once the Adobe Reader and the Elibra Reader are installed, you will have complete access to all documents in the Resources section, either online or offline, if you choose to download any of the documents for future reference.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation