| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Celestial Navigation   » Public Discussion of Cel Nav   » Certification and Pub 249 / 229

Author Topic: Certification and Pub 249 / 229
Rob Pearce

- posted March 04, 2005 03:05 PM      Profile for Rob Pearce           Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi

I could not find anywhere online to sign up for your Starpath Certification. I saw the fee, but no instructions on how to get the test-I probably missed it. Could you tell me how to get the test for your Certification.

Second I can't find Pub 249 and Pub 229 on your web page. I need them (or one of them) as well so I can practice.

Rob
Thanks

David Burch

- posted March 04, 2005 04:26 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize. I found the links were not there to order certs, so i was going to put them up and then post the answer, but got distracted.

we need to take these orders by phone till we get them onto the certification page.

The sight reduction tables are in the Resources section on Library/Celestial

again. I apologize for the delay

Rob Pearce

- posted March 07, 2005 08:03 AM      Profile for Rob Pearce           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation