| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Celestial Navigation   » Public Discussion of Cel Nav   » Sun sight fix exercise 5.6a Sun #4

Author Topic: Sun sight fix exercise 5.6a Sun #4
KenO

- posted December 26, 2006 03:08 PM      Profile for KenO           Edit/Delete Post 
Need to get beyond a LHA of 330 degrees in this exercise. Can't find in the tables provided (pub 249)a 330 LHA. Am I missing a page of tables in my practice book? or am I blind. I did check the answers and 330 is correct for LHA, so I am correct so far.

Help
Ken

David Burch

- posted December 26, 2006 04:26 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
No, not at all blind, just a bump in the road to getting used to the tables. You can find the LHA listed on either side, right or left, of the pages from Pub 249. This one is likely on the right and you are looking on the left.

We have a short note on this in the instructions, but after having several folks overlook it, i think we need it bigger.

thanks for the reminder.

KenO

- posted December 26, 2006 05:10 PM      Profile for KenO           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the help. Never thought of looking to the other side of the page. Thought just needed to look to the L, where the previous problems were. Missed the small print in the contract. Darn Lawyers!!

Ken

David Burch

- posted December 26, 2006 09:42 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Very good. Please do not hesitate to post your questions as they arise. We are standing by to help in anyway we can.
--david

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation