| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Celestial Navigation   » Public Discussion of Cel Nav   » USCG Notes

Author Topic: USCG Notes
noelrosita

- posted March 20, 2010 05:25 AM      Profile for noelrosita           Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning I have not a clue on how to get into the Coast Guard questions, and the nautical Almanac 1981. I have purchased the package and can not get in with my key number. HELP
David Burch

- posted March 20, 2010 10:02 AM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Access to the USCG questions is just as you have done. Namely request it. I will open those for you in a moment.

If you purchased the 1981 almanac, either alone or part of a package, you will have a serial number and you can download it and register it. we only have this in ebook format. it will be listed in the elibra ebook catalog, www.starpath.com/elibra

David Burch

- posted March 20, 2010 10:06 AM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
You should now be able to access the questions. You will receive a link and other info by email. --david
David Burch

- posted March 20, 2010 10:19 AM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
I just noticed that you are signed up for the online cel nav course. In this case, it is best to move this discussion to within the course and we can help you there. thanks.
CaptSkully

- posted November 25, 2010 02:13 PM      Profile for CaptSkully           Edit/Delete Post 
May I have access to the USCG material to upgrade my Near Coastal to Oceans?
David Burch

- posted November 25, 2010 02:51 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
If you are signed up for any of our courses, please make this request from within the course you are taking, in the Student Discussion Forum. thanks.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation