| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Online Coastal Navigation

Author Topic: Online Coastal Navigation
Tim Graham

- posted blank , 1920      Profile for Tim Graham           Edit/Delete Post 
I recently purchased the home study course for Coastal Navigation. Is there an online version whereby I can take quizes and ask questions? I have registered my web card that came with the material and am ready to take my first quiz. Please advise.
David Burch

- posted September 28, 2004 12:26 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
You can use this forum here to post your questions. At present we do not have online quizzes for inland and coastal nav, but we will be adding some soon. At present we have online courses with quizzes for cel nav and for radar. The next course with quizzzes will be on the Navigation Rules.

For now, you can please work through the examples in the Chart Problems book, and post any questions on them here.

Some of the Nav Rules quizzes should be available shortly, which pertain to your course as well.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation