| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Questions 1-20 &1-21

Author Topic: Questions 1-20 &1-21
Robert Grigsby

- posted November 17, 2004 11:01 AM      Profile for Robert Grigsby           Edit/Delete Post 
I have searched the practice chart over and over and so far can not find the answers to questions 1-20 & 1-21. At first, I thought the answer to 1-20 was "chart #18460" as this was the chart noted on the western edge of the practice chart to be the next chart westerly. But, according to the answer sheet this was incorect. Where would I find this information? I am sure the answers to these questions are somewhere on the practice chart but after looking for many minutes I am at a loss.
Thhank you for any help,
Bob

David Burch

- posted November 18, 2004 04:06 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
The answer to questions like this are best found in the appropriate naitical chart catalog. These are free publications from NOAA, available at any authorized chart dealer. We always recommend carrying the catalog of your region with the charts you own marked on the catalog with a highlight marker.

For this problem, the right catalog is No.2, which we provide as part of the study materials.

If you have only the echart version of the course and did not purchase the optional chart (which also includes a catalog) then you can access the catalog data online. We will look for the best link and put it here. There should also be something in the Resources section already, under INET/charts.

More later.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation