| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » 1-20 & 1-21

Author Topic: 1-20 & 1-21
Fred Taylor

- posted April 23, 2005 06:00 PM      Profile for Fred Taylor           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not the only one having problems.
If the answer is in Catalog #2 then we need to know where and how to find catalog #2.
You need all of the ground rule to complete this course.
1-23 I found Dungeness Spit, but Green Pt is nowhere to be found.
You under estimate the time we spend on these problems. I am spending too much time looking for places that are not in the light list, coast pilot and the elesuve catalog #2. Your instruction must get better.

David Burch

- posted April 23, 2005 07:11 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
An important aspect of the instructions presented several places including the FAQ list and in many of the answers to topics below is the value of the search engine.(click word "search" in the top right of most pages).

To save the most time, it is best to first search the previous discussions on a topic of interest before asking the about it. You may find your precise question has been answered before. In this case the word "catalog" should do the job or maybe 1-20 or 1-21.

You can think of this as a type of "ground rule" that you ask for.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation