| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » I & C NAVIGATION

Author Topic: I & C NAVIGATION
RROBA

- posted January 12, 2006 07:22 AM      Profile for RROBA           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the previous assistance. My plotting was just poor, not precise enough. So I'm getting better at the use of the tools.
I have found two errors, I believe, which you may have already been informed of.
On page 4-10 of the text practice problem number 2. The true heading should read 155,correct?
Also in the chart problems book, shouldn't the answer for 2-12 be bearing 230M for the tower west of observatory point?
It's interesting too that the electronic chart does not show Angeles Pt. buoy R"2".

David Burch

- posted January 13, 2006 05:02 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for your observatons. i have added the first point to the tech support errata. the last point is right and a good lesson to observe. This is discussed here somewhere. i will find it and post, and will work the middle one when i get back to the school. thanks again.
David Burch

- posted January 14, 2006 04:01 AM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
with my apologies, we have had server problems all day, on and off the air. Hope to have this sorted out tomorrow sat, jan 14.
RROBA

- posted January 14, 2006 04:44 PM      Profile for RROBA           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, no big rush. I'm continuing to work new problems and appreciate your help. Also, much later I would like to take the US Sailing exam so any advice on that is appreciated as well.
RAY

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation