| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Response Time

Author Topic: Response Time
Lee

- posted February 12, 2007 10:47 AM      Profile for Lee           Edit/Delete Post 
I was happy to read in the introductory material on your courses that responses to posted questions typically take about "a day or two." It is now nearly two weeks since I posted a question (Jan 31) and still no response. Am I posting it in the wrong place, or have I missed something else?
David Burch

- posted February 12, 2007 12:11 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
yes, i will get right to this. i apologize. will also try to learn how this got missed... normally an email is sent to all instructors when a new message is posted. pls check back in an hour.
David Burch

- posted February 12, 2007 12:32 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Again, i apologize for the delay. I have looked at the question and think i see part of the issue... it appears some people looked at this and saw that there were so many questions, so they postponed planning to come back and then somehow lost the link.

to help with this a bit, i have divided up the question into the individual parts, and they will be answered individually.

I think our system works best with just one questsion at time and if there are multiple ones, to put them into separate topics, so the discussion can follow along on the same topic.

David Burch

- posted February 12, 2007 01:19 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
All 5 have now been answered and again, we apologize for the delay. it is not often this happens, as you can see by comparing answer and question dates.

Please submit one question per topic in the future. thanks. --david

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation