| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Certificate of completion

Author Topic: Certificate of completion
jorge

- posted February 14, 2008 12:03 PM      Profile for jorge           Edit/Delete Post 
I am finished with the Coastal Nav course. I was reading about the Starpath Certificate for the first time and after course completion and I saw that you say not to erase any chart work done during the course. I of course did. I still would like to take the final test and obtain the certificate before moving on to the Celestial course. Am I sol?
David Burch

- posted February 14, 2008 12:58 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
No problem with the chart work erasures. I have found now where it says that and will change it. It is outdated. In the past these materials were sent back to us.

Now we have a specific certification test online that reviews what you have done and we use your score on that as a record of your completion. You can sign up for the certification test at certification sign up.

Our certification test also automatically provides stickers and certification for the International Sailing Schools program, based in France.

We also have a small token of our appreciation of your participation in an email to you. thanks for taking part.

jorge

- posted February 20, 2008 12:29 PM      Profile for jorge           Edit/Delete Post 
I signed up for the cert. test. I got a serial number but I do not know what to do with it. Does the exam get mailed to me or what should I do?
David Burch

- posted February 20, 2008 01:14 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
there is a link to the test in the main classroom for this course. back one link from this discussion group. that test will now be open to you.

it is worked and submitted like the other quizzes of this course.... if you did not take the online course, then you can get to the link from: http://www.starpath.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?category=5

but i think that page is accessible to anyone, it just won't open if you have not signed up for the test.

The test is at link called: Certification - INHS

PS. there should have been an email to you with some instructions. Let me know if you did not receive it. thanks.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation