| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » setup for quiz

Author Topic: setup for quiz
David Jordan

- posted August 20, 2008 01:21 PM      Profile for David Jordan           Edit/Delete Post 
Is this where i need to request a set up to take the practice quizzes?
David Burch

- posted August 20, 2008 01:38 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you refer to access to the USCG exam data base? That we can do from here if that is correct. Please confirm.
David Jordan

- posted August 20, 2008 01:44 PM      Profile for David Jordan           Edit/Delete Post 
well, I guess I'm not certain. I've enrolled in the Coastal Nav online course, and I'm looking for practice questions to work as I go through the material. Can you clarify for me?
David Burch

- posted August 20, 2008 02:25 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
HI David, no, the questions referred to above are different... also available to you later if you want. the quizzes in the inland and coastal course are special to it. But i am guessing you have not gotten into that course yet.

Do you have a serial number for the online course tuition? it would start 1922-, and you would also have the books and CDs for the course.

I noted that you just purchased a webcard, but that is not required if you are already in the online course. i will keep looking here, but you are welcome to call so we can track this down. we can refund the webcard if needed.

--david 206-783-1414

David Jordan

- posted August 20, 2008 02:34 PM      Profile for David Jordan           Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, that figures. i've been having a little problem figuring out what i need to buy and what i don't. i do have a serial number - 1922-041508-xxxxxx, so i guess i don't need the webcard? is there a resource that walks a neophyte through the online course process? that would be helpful.
David Burch

- posted August 20, 2008 02:53 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. On our home page there is alink called register for online courses. that link is www.starpath.com/online

just login first, then go to that link and then follow the steps. answer yes that you already have a webcard if it asks for that.

we will refund your webcard purchase and email you a confirmation on Friday, maybe Monday. if you have any snags give us a call at 206-783-1414

Once you get into the course, there is a section called course overview that explains the procedures.

David Jordan

- posted August 20, 2008 03:48 PM      Profile for David Jordan           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I think I'm rolling now, and I thank you very much for the help. I'll be in touch if (when) I need more assistance. Thanks again,

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation