| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Public Discussion of Inland and Coastal Navigation   » Lost wrecks off Dungeness

Author Topic: Lost wrecks off Dungeness
SunriseBoy

- posted December 17, 2013 03:26 AM      Profile for SunriseBoy           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Skipper, will you inform me where the fourth wreck is (between Dungeness Spit-not named on the chart BTW- and Green Point) in Q. 1-23.
I've found three of them but after 15 minutes of searching I'm unable to locate it.

Capt Steve Miller

- posted December 17, 2013 07:36 AM      Profile for Capt Steve Miller           Edit/Delete Post 
See the attached portion of the chart

Capt Steve Miller

- posted December 17, 2013 07:38 AM      Profile for Capt Steve Miller           Edit/Delete Post 
BTW why did you post this in the Public discussion and not the course discussion?
SunriseBoy

- posted December 17, 2013 01:43 PM      Profile for SunriseBoy           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, sorry Skipper, I was up very late and the old man get's a bit out of focus after a few hours on the books and maps.
Capt Steve Miller

- posted December 17, 2013 02:32 PM      Profile for Capt Steve Miller           Edit/Delete Post 
PA means Position Approximate.
It is in a section in Chart No. 1 -- V Index of Abbreviations.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation