| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Chat Room   » All Courses Chat Room   » checking in...

Author Topic: checking in...
imp2265

- posted August 09, 2007 02:49 PM      Profile for imp2265           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
imp2265 here in Flagstaff Arizona
owner 50ft ketch rigged motorsailer in Antigua
expect November 1 disembarkation to cruise Caribbean Sea and then look out South Pacific!
Yarrrr!!
My start date for the online radar class was yesterday. Anyone want to discuss the trials and tribulations of online registration? Just joking mates. I look forward to any and all discussions.

WindDancer

- posted August 06, 2008 07:40 PM      Profile for WindDancer           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcomem aboard! I started yesterday as well. Taking it slow. I can only study so long at night without falling asleep. I think I will concentrate on one chapter every few days and review on the weekends when their is more time.

Love to hear how your doing, or if you have any suggestions? Did you buy the workbook?

Thanks
Capt Sherwood
WindDancer II

Shawn Waldowski

- posted August 19, 2008 05:12 PM      Profile for Shawn Waldowski           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi WindDancer.

My dad and I started the program end of July. The amount of work (hours) required is more than what we expected but we are learning a lot. I will also add that the professor responds quickly to quizes and questions. The quick response is helpful to keep up the pace. We gave ourselves 2 months to finish and we are about half way to our goal.

Anyway, what is the workbook you are referring to?

What are your thoughts about the program?

Regards,

sw

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation