| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Chat Room   » All Courses Chat Room   » Howdy from Jacksonville, FL

Author Topic: Howdy from Jacksonville, FL
Dwayne Clark

- posted February 22, 2007 08:35 AM      Profile for Dwayne Clark           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone...

Looks like a good crew here...

Dwayne

Dan Cline

- posted April 24, 2007 06:01 AM      Profile for Dan Cline           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Dwayne! I'm working through the home study and online CN courses. I sail on Lake Michigan out of Holland, which is located in the southwest shore -- Grand Rapids is the nearest big city.

Are you still working your way through the materials?

Dan

Dwayne Clark

- posted April 30, 2007 09:52 AM      Profile for Dwayne Clark           Edit/Delete Post 
Dan

Yes I am. I am on to running fixes Chapter 6. Sorry for the slow reply. How bout you?

Dwayne

Dan Cline

- posted April 30, 2007 11:00 AM      Profile for Dan Cline           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. I started on the home study materials about a year ago, made it halfway through Chapter 6, and then set it aside for other activities.

I got inspired earlier this spring and have refreshed my memory about this material and submitted online quizzes through Chapter 7. I'm hoping to polish off the Chapter 8 quiz this evening. Fortunately, this material seems to get a little easier once you get through Chapter 6, so good luck with your studies.

Our sailboat was launched last week and we'll put the sails on, etc., this weekend. We can't wait to get on the water again, even if the water is a little chilly this time of year.

Dan

Dwayne Clark

- posted May 08, 2007 10:00 AM      Profile for Dwayne Clark           Edit/Delete Post 
Dan

Good luck on Chapter 8. I am still slogging through 6 but getting closer.

Hope you got the boat out. The heat is almost on down here in Florida.

Good luck and thanks for the reply.

Dwayne

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation