| my account | login-logout | resources | classroom help | tech support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   »   » Software registration process   » 3. How do I register a software product?

Author Topic: 3. How do I register a software product?
David Burch

- posted February 08, 2003 09:22 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Registration takes place during the installation of the product. After entering your serial number during the installation, a code window will appear with a Read me button. That read me file, explains the process as well. After that button has been clicked, you will have the option to register online or register offline.

If you are online at the time—or can be—you can click the "Register online now" button and that will log you on to the Starpath register page and also automatically transfer your serial number and CODE to the form. Fill in name and e-mail address and press "OK" and your KEY will be e-mailed back to you immediately.

Please double check the e-mail address and CODE and perhaps print out the page where it asks you to check them. They must both be correct for the registration to proceed properly.

If you have Internet access but not from the install computer, just write down your CODE and serial number and log into www.starpath.com/register on any computer and complete the registration that way.

If you do not have Internet access at all, you can call Starpath at 800-955-8328 to obtain the KEY over the telephone. Please have CODE and serial number at hand when you call. The operator will log in to the same registration site and fill in the form for you and tell you your KEY.

Note that if you do indeed have internet access on any computer, it is easier, quicker, and more accurate to do the registration yourself at our website. it takes just seconds. you do not have to have the computer you are installing onto hooked to the internet.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation