| my account | login-logout | resources | tech support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

search | help desk | commons

This topic has been moved to Electronic Chart Nav Student Discussion Forum.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Electronic Chart Navigation   » Public Discussion of Electronic Navigation   » Nice intro articles on GPS and DGPS

Author Topic: Nice intro articles on GPS and DGPS
David Burch

- posted January 26, 2007 09:23 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Please see these several articles from Transport Canada on GPS (see links on the bottom of this page.) If the links go missing, please post a note here as we have archived copied of the articles.

http://www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/eng/Ccg/atn_Publications

Dennis W

- posted August 09, 2008 04:48 AM      Profile for Dennis W           Edit/Delete Post 
This link is dead
David Burch

- posted August 09, 2008 09:40 AM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for pointing this out. we fixed the link in the original post.

The two specific ones we refer to are

DGPS and GPS Made Easy

and

Primer on GPS

there is some overlap in the discussion. See which you prefer. Might be nice to hear feedback posted here as replies as to which article was the most useful. thanks.

tommyp

- posted April 13, 2022 04:01 PM      Profile for tommyp           Edit/Delete Post 
These links are both gone, and I suspect obsolete content anyway. Perhaps time to remove?
David Burch

- posted April 13, 2022 05:26 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure where these were seen. They are fixed in the new electronic nav course resources.

Please note we have a discussion forum inside the course that is more active... and the links are correct there.

i will try to find where the bad links are... or maybe just here?

in which case, i will move this topic to inside the course and then delete it out here since the links are bad.

thanks for spotting this.

All times are Pacific  
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation