| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Marine Weather   » Public Discussion of Marine Weather   » Next class?

Author Topic: Next class?
M. C. Rowley

- posted January 20, 2005 06:09 PM      Profile for M. C. Rowley           Edit/Delete Post 
When does the next online marine weather class begin?
David Burch

- posted January 21, 2005 01:03 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope to get this undeway earlier, but at the latest it will be April as have a classroom course that will be integrated into the online course.

It seems our next course to go online with actual quizzes to be graded is the Nav Rules course. That is ready to go now. There are no required materials for that course.

If you cannot take the course, we have our homestudy course built into the NavRules Plus program.

M. C. Rowley

- posted January 22, 2005 11:45 AM      Profile for M. C. Rowley           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks......I am having a great time using weather trainer (a tremendous amount of information is continued in this software). I will wait until the next online marine weather class starts up (although I will have to renew my Webcard since it expires in April).
David Burch

- posted January 23, 2005 01:01 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Mark,

we will renew the card for you at no charge once the course starts. In the meantime, you can post questions in this discussion group as they arise. --david

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation