| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   » Marine Weather   » Public Discussion of Marine Weather   » QuikScat Demise

Author Topic: QuikScat Demise
Marlen

- posted March 11, 2010 07:52 AM      Profile for Marlen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wondering if it is worth while to study and take the quizzes for the subject satellite system. Do u have a change for this portion of the course
David Burch

- posted March 23, 2010 07:52 AM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for the delay. i have been out of town and had to address this myself.

This is a tough one. we obviously need to make some changes related to specific sources of the data, as they are no longer valid and likely won't be. But we will soon i hope get access to more scatterometer data, so the concept is still very important.

We will have to find all the places that make specific reference to links that are not right and do them one at a time.

TO ALL:

Please let us know when you find questions or discussion that refers to defunct QuikSCAT links and we will change them.

As soon as we get caught up here we will make a systematic scan. It is a big job... in both the course and the book.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation