| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   »   » About Starpath WebCards   » Can I register a serial number from a product I purchased a long time ago?

Author Topic: Can I register a serial number from a product I purchased a long time ago?
David Burch

- posted February 08, 2006 04:29 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes you can, in some cases. It does not matter if a product has been registered or not. If you have a valid serial number for it, then just use that number to sign up for the WebCard. If the product is very old, then that will be clear in the format of the serial number. As long as the serial number meets the right format, then it will qualify for a WebCard. Chances are if the format does not match, then the product is old enough that you should consider an upgrade, and the upgrade will give you a valid serial number for the WebCard program.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation