| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   »   » About Starpath WebCards   » What if I have several qualifying serial numbers? Should I sign up all at once?

Author Topic: What if I have several qualifying serial numbers? Should I sign up all at once?
David Burch

- posted February 08, 2006 04:34 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
You are better off to sign up with one at a time, and when that one runs out, use the next one. This way, if your schedule takes you away from the training for some time, you will not be using up the access time. There is no loss of continuity doing it in steps, and you will not need to register any new cards or plug-ins when you extend it or reactivate it with a second serial number and the same username. Note that there is no value at all in activating two separate cards with two separate usernames for the same person. Any one username or WebCard will give you access to all of the resources and all of the courses online.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation