| my account | login-logout | resources | support | catalog | home | get webcard |

Online Classroom

search | help desk | commons
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Online Classroom   »   » Inside the Online Classroom   » What do I do if I have troubles posting or accessing the forums?

Author Topic: What do I do if I have troubles posting or accessing the forums?
David Burch

- posted February 09, 2006 03:24 PM      Profile for David Burch           Edit/Delete Post 
If you have any troubles with the workings of the Classroom please send an e-mail to [email protected].

If you have not sent us an email before, your first mail will bounce back and ask for a confirmation. This is a spam filter in action. Just reply to that message and you will be on the approved list for all future communications.

Please note that all forums except the Instructions and Descriptions forums require that you are logged in with your Starpath WebCard, and even when logged in, not all forums are avaiable. For example, you cannot access the Celestial Nav Course forums unless you are enrolled in the course, although you would be able to access the General discussion of Celectial Navigation. And so forth.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Starpath School of Navigation

Copyright, 2003-2021, Starpath Corporation