This page is reserved for news and updates related to the book and related Online Course
Inland and Coastal Nav Course Resources
• Plotting tools described and available. The basics are needed for the course, but there are many options and sources.
• Ebook options for this textbook (starpath.com/ebooks)
• See Workbooks below of practice exercises keyed to the chapters of this book.
• Please see many related notes on special topics of inland and coastal navigation in our articles section (starpath.com/articles)
• Access to free echarts online (starpath.com/getcharts)
• Starpath online Glossary of Marine Navigation (starpath.com/glossary)... The Glossary in the text is different from this one, as it is customized to the text.
• Links to related navigation publications (starpath.com/navpubs)
• Program geomag for accurate magnetic variation computation (geomag)
• Starpath online videos on chart plotting (starpath.com/videos)
• Read About Online Inland and Coastal Course (www.starpath.com/courses)
• Referenced in the text: 4-up portable compass roses (Print onto clear labels to add to charts)
the author (firstname.lastname@example.org)
See related Navigation Workbooks with practice problems and answers: